Fill in the gaps with an appropriate subject or object personal pronoun:
- My sister speaks French well and ____ is also learning Spanish.
- What is your cat doing on the roof? – ____ is trying to catch a mouse.
- _____ is Saturday evening and ____ is raining.
- Red is my favorite color. ____ like _____ more than any other color.
- My children like summer best because ____ don’t go to school.
- My friend Susan is on holiday. ____ is getting back on Sunday.
- Bob and ____ are brothers and Deborah is our sister.
- Jake is not alone. Sally is with _____.
- What would ____ like to drink?
- You should talk to _____. They’re your cousins.
- ____ is Mrs. Williams, my neighbor. I know _____.
- My grandmother would tell ____ interesting stories when ____ were little.
- Send ____ a postcard. ____ know my address.
- Get your roller skates and ride ______!
- Tim’s arrived. Tell ____ to come for lunch.
1.she, 2. It, 3. It, it, 4.I, it, 5.they, 6.she, 7.I, 8.him, 9.you, 10.them, 11.it, 12.us, we 13.me, you, 14.them, 15.him